Youth at Risk
White Buffalo Road Healing Lodge Inc. provides Indigenous traditional Youth at Risk programming that benefits Indigenous and Non-Indigenous Youth, specializing in spiritual health and mental health teachings programs in:
- Aboriginal traditional teachings (Medicine Wheel & Seven Grandfathers).
- Aboriginal spiritual, health and mental health.
- Aboriginal medicines, history and purpose.
- Aboriginal traditional ceremonies and drumming.
- Aboriginal youth teachings, respecting Earth, Water, Air and Fire.
- Aboriginal arts and crafts.
- Aboriginal hunting, fishing, trapping and gathering.
- Aboriginal youth counselling and healing.
- Aboriginal healthy eating, healthy lifestyle choices.
- Aboriginal youth counselling, avoiding alcohol & drugs.
- Aboriginal youth life skills teachings.
- Aboriginal youth stay in school and career planning.
- Aboriginal youth employment & training initiatives.
- Aboriginal youth entrepreneurial economic development initiatives.
White Buffalo Road Healing Lodge Inc. also delivers Youth at Risk off-site programming and we work with Wendigo Lake, Expeditions in South River, Ontario and the Sudbury, Ontario Catholic District School Board.
We welcome all inquiries about our on and off-site Youth at Risk programs and services. For more information please contact us.
A REGISTERED CANADIAN CHARITY
P.O. BOX 165
Nobel Ontario. POG 1G0