Youth at Risk Programs – White Buffalo Road Healing Lodge Inc. provides Aboriginal traditional Youth at Risk programming and specializes in traditional Aboriginal spiritual health and mental health teachings programs that benefit Aboriginal and Non Aboriginal Youth in:
- Aboriginal traditional teachings (Medicine Wheel & Seven Grandfathers).
- Aboriginal spiritual, health and mental health.
- Aboriginal medicines, history and purpose.
- Aboriginal traditional ceremonies and drumming.
- Aboriginal youth teachings, respecting earth, water, air and fire.
- Aboriginal arts and crafts.
- Aboriginal hunting, fishing, trapping and gathering.
- Aboriginal youth counselling and healing.
- Aboriginal healthy eating, healthy lifestyle choices.
- Aboriginal youth counselling, avoiding alcohol & drugs.
- Aboriginal youth life skills teachings.
- Aboriginal youth stay in school and career planning.
- Aboriginal youth employment & training initiatives.
- Aboriginal youth entrepreneurial economic development initiatives.
White Buffalo Road Healing Lodge Inc. will be delivering three fall Youth at Risk programs in September concurrently in 2017 to 2020. White Buffalo Road Healing Lodge Inc. also delivers Youth at Risk off site programing and we work with Wendigo Lake, Expeditions in South River, Ontario and the Sudbury, Ontario Catholic District School Board.
White Buffalo Road Healing Lodge Inc. welcomes all inquiries about our on and off-site Youth at Risk programs and services. For more information about our Youth at Risk programs and services please contact our Operations Manager, Rick Crognale.